2014 DON’T LET IT END READING CHALLENGE

I know! I got enough in my plate but yes, I'm so joining this! Thank you Rachel @ Fiktshun!!! The goal of this challenge is to read the LAST book of the series you've been putting off because you don't want it to end. Or you've been dreading to read it. This challenge will start on February 14th and ends in July 14th. So I'm not gonna start reading the last books yet. :P

I do have something in my mind. I got to finish lots of series I've been putting off. XD Here's some of the series I want to finish:
  • Requiem by Lauren Oliver.
  • Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (this will be totally okay since it'll be out on February 4th. :P)
  • The Trap by Andrew Fukuda
  • Before We Fall by Courtney Cole
I guess that's it for now. I'll add up if I can. :) Woot! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up