Review: Pegasus and the Origins of Olympus (Pegasus, #4).


Pegasus and the Origins of Olympus (Pegasus, #4).
Pegasus and the Origins of Olympus (Pegasus, #4). by Kate O'Hearn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



First half... WHAT. THE. I hate JP for making me read this book... Just saying cause he knows that I'll end up crying because of this book. >:( Isn't he so mean?

First off, Emily finally discovered what she really is. She's not an Olympian nor a human. She is the last Xan. Xans are powerful creatures. And gentle, they are helping different worlds found in the Solar Stream. They help the people who live in the dying worlds and get them a place in Xanadu.

Second, when that problem arises, I was so devastated... Just like I said I hated JP for making me read this book. :( I cried because of Jupiter and all of the Olympians. I even want to hate the author for doing this to me, us readers. :( And Pegasus! OMG. Pegasus, sweet stallion, Pegasus. :( Ah, this is really a hard one when you became attach to the characters.

Third, CRU is so freakin' annoying and repetitive that I just want this book to end when they showed up again. I was like "Why is it so long?! End it now please!" Why oh why did they have to be in here? >:( I seriously debated with myself if I should finish this book because of the damned CRU.

Fourth, EMILY IS SO FREAKIN' ANNOYING THE HECK OUT OF ME. I know that she got those problems and worry and all that crap but please! You do not have the right to become an arrogant girl or whatever just because you feel pressured and hopeless. Gah! It was so annoying reading Emily go insane and supernova.

That scene with Stella? When they first saw each other? I wanted to smack Emily down for being such a bitch. She could ask nicely! I know there's a lot of stake, but girl! Where're your manners! Your daddy taught you better than that. ARGH! Stupid little insolent girl! >:( BUT as much as Emily being infuriating, she's also loyal to the core. That's a good thing with her.

I love Young Jupe! :) He makes me blush too. LOL. :P And finally! I am done and yes, it did have it's happy ending! Hurray! I don't know if I love it, cause there's the annoying part. But I liked it enough. ;) And I like Agent B now.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up