Review: Wallbanger


Wallbanger
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Enjoying it. :) OMG. Clive is awesome! LOL. That last part is funny. The one that got away... :D

Will do a review after I finished Opal. ;)


3.5 stars and rounded up!

I really did enjoyed reading it for the most part. From the start it was funny. And I could totally imagine her hearing all that noise at the other side of that wall. I laughed at Clive when he heard the "meow" thingy and then he attacked jumped that wall and scratch it trying to join them at the other side. :D

That is so freakin' hilarious plus when Clive finally met Purina. :P He was like "Purrrreeeeennnnyyyaaaa..." And he ran after the poor girl. That one was so EPIC in so MANY LEVELS that I can't get over it. Really, Clive, I wonder how did he know that THAT girl was Purina. From her voice? Maybe. All I am saying is that I want my OWN CLIVE. :P

So yes, it certainly had boring moments. And that sex scene? OMG. It's so freakin long. LOL. That part in Caroline's apartment? Ugh. I was like, please stop it already. I know you had your O back but I don't need to suffer from reading all that sex again and again and again. And talking while sexing? By talking I mean, like that normal talk/discussion... Er... Yeah...

But as I have said, I did enjoy it because their banter is so great and the chemistry is good too. Plus of course, there's Clive who really made a difference. :P And that last part? Where it's Clive POV?? I just had to laugh at the last line... The one that got away... :D



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up