In My Mailbox (2)

My second In My Mailbox post! In My Mailbox was a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. I finally have some books I could share again. I bought this babies last Friday. And I totally forgot to post it as soon as I got it. So here you go:

Vampire Academy #4 and #5: Blood Promise and Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead.


The Last Apprentice Book 1 and 2: Revenge of the Witch and Curse of the Bane by Joseph Delaney






Finally! I completed my Vampire Academy Series with the help of my cousin. :) And as soon as I've seen The Last Apprentice books, I just have to buy the physical books! I didn't even considered that I would be broke because of buying lots of books. LOL. I got Legends of Marithia from Peter Koevari, himself. And of course! Throne of Glass which I'm currently reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up