Feature & Follow Friday #5

Feature & Follow Friday is blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The two blogs they are featuring this week are: Reading Between Classes and Read It, Read It, Loved It.



Q: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?


First of all, my reading habits are vocalizing some scenes to help my imagination more and re-reading a whole sentence or a paragraph. I do think that it does change based on my mood. I'm a moody person so yeah, I always change something. Cause if like I'm kinda angry with the whole situation, I'll never re-read it again even though I don't understand it. >_< 

 I don't read a certain genre if I'm feeling depressed or happy as long as it is a really good book. And reading makes me happy when I'm depressed. So it helps no matter what the genre is. 

How about you? :)

2 comments:

Cassi Haggard said...

When I'm sad I don't read sad books. No point in adding to the sadness.

My follow friday! Please visit!

Unknown said...

Just hopping through.. I hope you have a great Friday! New Follower..
Ashley @ #BookNerd

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up