Book Blogger Hop #1


This blog hop starts today (May 17th ) and lasts until the 23rd. You can find out more about it at Coffee Addicted Writer's blog page. This week's question.

 May 17th - 23rd: What is your guilty pleasure read?

Guilty pleasure? Hmmmm... Reading short story eroticas? lol. I guess that's it. Plus I like reading Middle Age's books. I'm still a kid at heart even though I do read Eroticas from time to time. By that I just meant, the sex. NO love stories in it. Just that random sex stories. Okay so probably not eroticas since those kinds got love story. LOL. What about you? 

8 comments:

Billy Burgess said...

I don't read to many Middle Age books.

Elizabeth said...

I normally do not read Middle Age books, but thanks for sharing.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Guinevere & Libertad Tomas said...

So happy to hop around to other blogs and see what other's summer reads are =D

I'm a new follower so i look forward to your future posts and future reviews.I hope that I can get tons of recommendations from any reviews you may write and hope i can see you hop around to one of my blogs as well. If it interests you, show your support by following =) With GFC going away soon, i figured i'd follow via bloglovin as well!

Your new follower,Guinevere

guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

Lexie said...

What do you usually read? :)

Lexie said...

What do you usually read?

Lexie said...

Thank you Guinevere! You're such a darling! I'm of course, following you back! Looking forward to read your reviews and other future posts. :)

Billy Burgess said...

A wide variety of books! Amish Fiction, Westerns, Historical fiction, Kids books (Goosebumps, Fear Street, etc.), paranormal/ urban fantasy, thrillers, horror (Stephen King) books, and crime novels.

emmlyjane said...

I enjoy historical romance but will pick up a middle age book to read the story my youngest is reading. It allows us to talk about the story together! I didn't make it through the Harry Potter series (there were so many) but I read the first couple with my oldest child. Now I am reading Shark Tales with my youngest.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up