Review: Freaks of Greenfield High


Freaks of Greenfield High
Freaks of Greenfield High by Maree Anderson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Nope. Didn't read the blurb but yeah, am reading it. I just have to trust JP that this is good as he said cause his recs are always good. Or else I'll just blame him and say that he's recs are now tainted if I didn't like it.

Er... It's okay, good even. Although, I don't know. It's just a bit boring when you get to 70% of it. And seriously, NOT COOL Tyler. Even though she's a cyborg, you can't do that to a girl. So minus points for this book. Only BAD GUYS do that to girls. And you're not even a bad guy! For god sake you're the male lead! >:(

Tyler was a well-known figure in school, a jock, before the books starts but then he was labeled as an emo type of guy and a freak. I was like wondering why is he labeled as freak? Does he have some weird tendencies? Super powers maybe? But when the truth was out, I was like, that's it? Just because of that? Huh. Okay. Tyler's choices sucks.

And I started to lose interest. :( But in any case, it's not really a bad read, Jay is a cool character. She and the rest of the characters made me laugh for some parts. Although I really wanted to know what happened to Jay. I want Jay's POV for that last part. :O

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up