Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!!!

HAPPY NEW YEEEEEEAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

I know. I am early greeting everyone a happy new year. But better early than late. :P This year is such a good year to me. I have so many things I am thankful for. So many things happened this year that I must say were a challenge for me. I got almost everything I've ever wanted in life, well except my dream car, Porsche, a house and lot and MILLIONS of DOLLARS. Yes, DOLLARS, though I'm a Filipino and our currency is PESOS. Lol.
Here are the list of good things happened to me and that I am thankful for... :)
  • I finally got a job! I was hired last February 2013. Start date of February 4th, 2013 as a Data Analyst 1 at Pointwest Innovations Corporations.
  • I received my chocolates straight from Belgium courtesy of my e-mom, Leïla. She gave LOTS of assorted chocolates based on my preferences. :) It's a whole box. Here are some pictures. :P
     
  • Additionally, I got lots of books. From Authors and won at giveaways. 
 
  • The MAJOR drawback of having a job would be NOT enough reading. My read books are reduced dramatically. When I was a bum last year, 2012, I managed three to five books per week. NOW? It's a surprise if I managed to read ONE BOOK a WEEK! Although the MAJOR happiness I got from having a job is... Getting my Amazon Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader. My baby Kierran. Yeaaaaahhh. From my sweat and blood. I finally got one. :)
      
  • I got to see Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs at NBS Book Signing! :) Got a chance to have my books signed by them. :D
     
  • My Aunt gave me Braun Epilator! After telling her I wanted it, she bought it for me as soon as she went back to Kuwait. <3 
  • Got enough money to spend on anything I want. Like BOOKS, make-ups, BOOKS... and more books. :D Yep, the picture says it all. I'm one happy kid. :)
  • We went to Iloilo and Guimaras last August 2013! WOOT! First time in airplane! :)
  • On my birthday, my online friends gave me an Amazon GC worth $55. :)) They're awesome like that. :)

So yes, I got lots of things to be thankful for. For God, giving me the job. For my parents, letting  me live off of them for years and an extra year after I graduated last 2012. The BEST boyfriend ever, for being patient with me as always. For giving me whatever I want... By the way, babe, you still owe me an iPhone5 and an engagement ring. :P 

This year, I got my first job ever. So this was also the year of giving to everyone. I gave my relatives and some friends gifts for Christmas. I might not included all, but I will definitely give you something next year... On your birthday. :P And no I'm not repeating the Christmas giving. LOL. I'll just treat my family to dinner or something. :D

Also, ironically I became more active at blogging. :D I joined lots of Book Tours, got more ARC every month. I love blogging now cause I got friends who do too. It's fun if you are doing it with everyone else. ;)

I am hoping for a new fruitful year next year! Once again! Thank you very much!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up