2014 Challenges!!!

I've been looking for 2014 Challenges again today. I have found Rachel of Fiktshun's 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge. I joined there in hope of diminishing my TBR pile. Soooooo... I found three... YES, THREE new Reading Challenge for the year 2014. And I am now tagging 2014 as "The Year of Reading Challenges for us ARC hoarders". Sounds like a mouthful but whatever. I'm actually doing this for the ARCs I got. LOL.

So here are the challenges I found today! :)

2014 Series Challenge by Read. Sleep. Repeat.
For this 2014 Series Challenge... I'm doing a 1-3 series. I'll try. I'll upgrade to the other levels if I am done with the first 3 series I planned.
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I plan to read the second and third book this 2014. :)
  • Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta - my GR/online friends are bugging me to read it for almost a year now. I have not yet started it and I now have the reason to! :)
  • (still thinking what will I put here)
2014 NetGalley Reading Challenge by Ariel Avalon
2014 NetGalley Reading Challenge - I plan to do at least 10 for now. I'll up this one soon cause I got lots of NG ARCs more than my fingers and toes could count. :P

2014 NetGalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge by Falling For YA.
2014 NetGalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge - basically it's just the same with the one above, just added the Edelweiss. ;) And I'll be doing 10 for this too. Since I don't wanna cheat unless I am desperate, this one is solely for my Edelweiss ARCs. But yes, I think my NG ARCs could also fall into this... Again, unless I'm desperate. LOL. :P

I love joining these reading challenges. Especially if I got friends who could do it with me too. Thank you +Deniz Yildiz and +Ornella Russo for joining the reading challenges this coming new year! Love you guys!!! Hope we could up our rating in both NG and Edelweiss and leave a dent in our TBR Pile this coming 2014! :)

EDIT: Adding the 2014 Don't Let It End Reading Challenge post. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up