|Top Ten Tuesdays Meme by The Broke and the Bookish|
Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013...For this Tuesday, my first time in joining this meme... I would like to present my Top Ten New-To-Me authors I have read this year... This is in no particular order.
- Lauren Blakely - First book I have ever read of hers is The Thrill Of It.
- Krista and Becca Ritchie - The sisters Addicted series. Still reading the second one, Addicted for Now for the Blog Tour. I am looking forward to Rose and Connor's story. Love that power couple.
- Mimi Jean Pamfiloff - Her Accidentally Yours series. I love all the witty comments, especially Cimil's.
- Cassie Mae - I had fun reading her Switched novel. Looking forward to more. ;)
- Wendy Knight - I adore her Warrior Beautiful novel! I am a believer of children's fantasy too. ;) Yes, I believe in Unicorns and all the things mentioned in the book.
- Mina V. Esguerra - Awesome cause she's a fellow Filipina! And she had her book published at Amazon so she is now known all over the world. Sadly, not so much here in our own country. Read her Interim Goddess of Love.
- Tahereh Mafi - I read her book first time this year because I wanted to attend her book signing. And yes, I did get my books signed. :)
- Courtney Cole - Beautifully Broken series.
- Michelle Rowen - Nightwatchers series.
- Kate Avery Allison - The Frost Chronicles
Guess that's it. How about you? What or Who are your Top Ten? :)