Review: The Girl in the Wall


The Girl in the Wall
The Girl in the Wall by Daphne Benedis-Grab

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



First of all, I don't have any idea - even a slightest one - what this book is all about. I openly admitted a long time ago that I am a cover snob. I add books based on their covers and I really don't read the blurbs (sometimes I read, but most of the time NOT). So when I got this one, I really love the cover, it's pretty but yes, I don't have ANY idea that this book is about a birthday party gone wrong.

I don't even know what to say about this. Well, okay, the story is good although it is not my type of book, really. I don't really dig Mystery or Suspense Contemporary stories. But I must say that it is interesting, just a bit long. Oh, I know who is the culprit when I reach about 50% or something. I know who staged all that stuffs.I didn't even suspect the person they thought of. I don't know HOW I know, it's just the feeling. Maybe I've watched too much Sherlock Holmes.

The development of the characters are okay. But I'm a bit sad about what happened to Nico. I am not sure how to tell things about this book since it really is not my cup of tea. But yes, I did finished it. I would recommend this book to people who likes Mystery and Suspense and a bit slow paced book.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up